sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

Youthpass, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship



Hey there! I'm back!

This is almost the last post about Youthpass (YEY!). You can't say that I'm not working hard in the blog (everything I didn't do during summer time...)

So today's post is about initiative and entrepreneurship, and the name it's cool because I don't have to explain what I'm going to say about it. But I'm going to do it anyway. They want me to say if I did my own project during mi EVS (because you know that EVSs have the oportunity of doing another project by themself). If I've done something out of the general project. Can we start with the questions?

Wich tasks did I take up during the EVS project; did I propose things that I could put into practice - my 'own' project?
I thought about it. You know that I thought about it and I had a list with interesting themes to do the documentary I had on mind. But then, CSV closed and my 'own project' change and I didn't do it anymore. But you know that I do half of the things that I say I'm going to do.

How did my understanding of the practice and principles of project management increase in the EVS project?
My undersanding of the practice increased a lot. And my principles of the project management were like I thought they would be after my interview with my sending organization. More or less.

When did I take risks? And what did I learn in the process?
I took the risks the same day I decided I was going to do an EVS project in another country. And I've learned a lot. It doesn't matter if things don't go well in the beginning, there is always another way. Oh God, it sounds like I'm growing up. DON'T LET ME GROW UP!

What chances did I take to express my creativity, to use new knowledge and skills gained during the EVS project?
I always try to take advantage of the things that I learn (that's why I learn them). I don't like loose my time. And I think that I've learned that I am creative. Like, so creative. I only have to learn how to use it.

How will I use the concepts of other working styles, cultures and innovation in future?
I can't see the future (for now). But I will use them as best as I can.

Did I see and seize opportunities for cooperation or networking in the future? Make contacts that could be useful for my future - (job related, common projects, etc.)?
Everyone you meet could be useful in the future, why not?

People! I'm so bored writing posts about Youthpass I wanna die right now. But don't worry, the next one will be the last one! FINALLY!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario