martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Youthpass, mathematical competence and basic competence in science and technology


Hello shells! I'm back!

Yes, you are reading right. Mathematical, scientific and technological competences. Yes, I studied humanities. Yes, I've got no idea what to say in this competence. This is going to be funny.

If you read the Youthpass website, this is about how you solve your problems with logic and deduction during your project. Or something like that, I have no idea about this... So, let's go to the questions!


When did I use my mathematical competence during the EVS project?
First of all, I don't have a mathematical competence at all. Second, I tried to use my non-existent mathematical competence when I went shopping but I didn't understand anything so I just started paying with notes (only with notes).
How did I solve problems/challenges related to the EVS project when I faced them? Which skills did I use and improve?
Well, with the problem paying only with notes, I solved it keeping coins of 20,10 and 5 pences that I will never use and they are heavy as hell. But possibly, I'm more patient. Wait, is the pacience a skill...?
Could I use logical thinking in specific situations? How did I use them?
I guess that you can use logical thinking for everything. Do I use it? Maybe, probably not. Or I don't use it knowingly. What if a programme doesn't work? The logic thing is to restart it. What if one of the students has a bad day and doesn't want to work? The logic thing is leave the student alone for that day. What if your kitchen is full of smoke? The logic thing is open the window, but our window has a wall so the logic thing is to open the door. See? I'm super logic!
Did I learn to use strategic thinking when I developed parts of the project? How did I use it?
Let me think... I've been always really bad with strategic. I think I didn't use it during this project. But, does it count if you think how to organize yourself to not use the stairs at home more than twice per day because you are lazy and you HATE stairs? I think so, don't you? I hope so, because I'm quite proud of it...
How did I deduce logical conclusions based on practical arguments/experiences? And how did I test a `theory´in practice?
I've read the question five times in English, and then I've translate it because I didn't understand anything. I'm still reading it and I still don't understand it.
If I have a conclusion from my experiences here? Yeeeeeeees, there is always someone with bigger problems than yours. Does it count? I guess the correct answer is something like "I realize that if you start working soon enough, you have time to get a proper work and without stress about it" or something like that. But I already knew that so...
And theories? I have a looooooooooot of theories. And all of them are really good (do you remember my theory about lips? Maybe I should translate it) But I don't want to test them because I'm happy with my theories and I don't want to ruin them. Let me be happy with my theories!
How did I learn to use technology availabre for specific parts during the EVS project?
ForGodsake, now that we are in the technological part, it's the last question... I've learned to use a loooooooooot of diferent junky things! Projectors, scanners, printers...


In the end, I think I'm not going to put this part on my Youthpass... What do you think?!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario