martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

Lo conseguiste, eres el superviviente

¡¡Hola caracolas!! ¿Cómo va eso?

I'm going to write this post in English so, if you are Spanish and your English is not good enough, this is the perfect moment to open google translate (my dear Marina, Marta and Chunga, this advice was for you ^_^).

I have been thinking about something interesting to talk about but I'm not really sure that this blog is interesting at all so, no pressures!

I'm going to talk about CSV and the students because I have know so much people like them that I think I have to talk about it (and because I don't have a better topic). So, yes, I have lived in a bad neighborhood (for other people, for my the best neighborhood, I love it, GAMONAL República Independiente), and I have studied with a lot of teenagers who didn't want to study but they had to. And yes, I have lived difficult situations in high school.

The difference between my partners and the students in CSV is that, in Spain, they only have two options: school or street. I wish CSV students knew how lucky they are to have a place where they can learn something useful. But, you know, they are teenagers... I hope they have a good future because most of them are really talented (if you compare them with my old partners... Oh god...).

Anyway, I have to say that they are more polite than anybody else. Teenagers and British in general. Like very, very, very, very polite. Sometimes I'm rude because I don't say anough "thank you" or "sorry" (I don't say sorry a lot because it sounds too Spanish and I feel like an idiot).

To sum up, most of the students are adorables. There are a group of them that, every time they see me, they tell me that they are already 18.

After my deep thoughts, I have to say that today Laura and me have been drawing the invites for the next TV Show and I'm very proud because I have drawn an apple and IT LOOKED LIKE AN APPLE!!! (You know, I draw like a five years old girl).





So, for my English friends and acquaintance (I will never be able to write acquaintance without looking in the dictionary, imposible word!), I have two gifts. But if you want to be better readers than Spanish readers, you should comment below (and if you see spelling mistakes in the post, please comment and let me know).

My first gift: CALIMOTXO RECIPE

  • Ingredients:
    •  1 Bottle 2L of Coca Cola
    •  1 Bottle of the worst and cheapest red wine of the market
    •  Ice
  • Recipe: mix in liter of red wine with one liter of coke and put ice inside. That's all!
My second gift: new song of one of my favourite Spanish groups (sorry, the song is in Spanish but it worth it!). El columpio asesino - Babel



Finally, I'm going to say goodbye properly, because Holly didn't let us to do it on the invites (and I would put hearts everywhere if they let me...) so..


LOTS OF LOVE
XOXO
[Inster little heart here]

4 comentarios:

  1. mi ordenador es super listo y me comprende nada mas abrir tu blog me ha salido la pestañita de quieres traducir la pagina jeje
    al final no se te va a dar mal dibujar
    saluditos y un calimotxo a tu salud (soy mas de birra ya tu sabe)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Manda huevos, la única que lo iba a entender todo peor y eres la única que me comentas! jajaja
      Birras para tí y para mi! <3

      Eliminar
  2. Tengo que hacer una foto del dibujo de la manzana, lo tengo colgado en la pared ^^

    ResponderEliminar